HTML like box

Warning!Selamat datang di blog DeeJayHan, Tutorial blog Up To Date

Rabu, 10 Juni 2015

how are you in there?





heiii, how are you in there? i miss you so. i hope you are fine! are u know, i'm sick now? hahaa u never will care with me. missing you like a bad. i ever think if one day, you will be my husband. we will hafe fun with many kinds. i know all about you, but you dont!!!! can you tell me what a man like you?
i need a break for all activites. i want all of you! heiiiiii now i'm tears, not just sad.
i ever say, i love you for a thousand years. but today not again. sorry not sorry. if you read this, you must now if i'll move on! not mean i was find someone else.
hurt, crazy, and wanna die is my feeling. bye:")

I want to just forget, but I can't. When memories hit you, it hurts like fuck. i need a hug, not mean if i'm stress. u not me, so u can't feel what i'm feel. easy. i'm ever try more patient see your character. I can't go back and change the past, so look to the future and don't make the same mistake twice. arghhh!!! i'm fuck
I still love you but it's just not as strong because I'm letting you go now, so we can both move on.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar